Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you believe in Magic

We were able to drive up to Ticonderoga this evening to see family and enjoy seeing Zach (my cousin Kelly’s oldest boy) perform his magic.  He was giving a benefit for St. Mary’s school.  Zach has been doing magic since he was a small boy of 5.  At 7 he was doing magic for family any chance he got.  Tonight I had the joy of seeing this young man give a wonderful show.  The children were thrilled and he was even able to get a few adults in the audience to participate. 
It was great to see family and look forward to seeing more of them during the summer.
Here is a link to Zach’s web site and a picture.  Kelly and Alex, you have every reason to be very proud of this young man!!
Zach
http://www.zachivins.com/

4 comments:

  1. How fun. Todd actually went to a magicians school when he was young but he didn't keep it up. I wish he would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in magic ... and just about everything else too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in a family of magicians. I haven't done any for years but I love seeing the next generation continue the traditions. Tell Zach my brother once worked as a magician for a summer on a cruise ship. That might help keep him motivated to go on doing magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great fun having you and Ed there to see Zach perform!

    The school asked to have him back next year! I'll plan a tour for him then though as another school asked about having him as well.

    Zach enjoyed reading the comments here about other magicians!

    ReplyDelete