Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Remember when we used to do this


IMG_4100


IMG_4101
Ed got a little bored waiting for the heater to unfreeze the water pump!  This cold weather has just been terrible.  Can’t remember when its been above freezing.  We have had our accumulator pump explode.  Got down to Bartlesville to get that fixed and next Monday we will go back to get another put it.  Now we have water but no hot water.  For some reason, it seems water is not flowing into the hot water heater.  When a faucet is turned to hot water, the water stops flowing.  So we will heat water on the stove.  You do what you have to do to survive this.  We also survive by looking forward to getting out to Arizona in January to be with friends at Quartzite.  The weather had better be good!!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you can survive in that weather in an RV. Amazing! Snow Angel is cute though....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Well, at least the snow angel part. Not the part about the water problems. Definitely looking forward to seeing you guys in Q. And I agree - the weather had better be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make snow angels but I can't get up from there so I'm not going to prove it. :)

    I sure hope we are past this cold and on to relative warmth long before you get here. In the meantime I'm sure appreciating my electric heater and Emerald Cove's hookups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! Boy, do I remember doing that and I remember my kids doing it too. So, there's a little kid inside Ed?

    ReplyDelete