Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cruises on Lake George

There are three different boats that cruise the lake.  The largest is the Lac Du Saint Sacrement.  This boat is the largest and they mainly do dinner cruises and a brunch cruise on Sundays.
Lac Du Saint Sacrement
The next one is call the Mohican.  They do an Island Exploration cruise and they are the only one to cruise the entire 32 miles of the lake in what’s called the Discovery Tour cruise.
Mohigan
The last one is called Minne-Ha-Ha.  This is the smallest paddlewheel boat that does short hour long cruises.  They also do a moonlight cruise with live entertainment. 
Minne-Ha-Ha
The Mohican and Minne-Ha-Ha have been around for a longggg time.  I remember my grandparents taking my cousins and me on the Mohican. (Remember that Mike?)
The Lac Du Saint Sacrement is the newest and replaced one that was called Ticonderoga.
Ed and I can buy discount tickets from the park and I may take him on the Discovery Tour that the Mohican has.  However, I think we will wait until the weather warms up a little more.  It gets cold out on the lake.

2 comments:

  1. I want to go with you on the cruise!tro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda. I was given two free tickets to that cruise line that we didn't get to use while we were up there. They are only good for this season. Could I send them up to you? We were going to use them on the Friday we were there but they cancelled their cruise that day so we went on the Horicon instead.

    If you respond with your address, I will pop them in the mail to you.

    ReplyDelete