Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Love a Parade!!

I really enjoy hearing the bands. It brings back fond memories for me. When my children were in high school they were all part of the band. I was the typical band mom and tagged along in all the parades. Sunday we went to see the Granada Hills Holiday Parade. This parade just happened to go down Chatsworth Street where Ed's daughter Tina lives, so it was really easy for us to park at her house. It was a really long parade, 2 hours, with several high school bands and a lot of cute children. Another reason I wanted to see this parade is that my son Terry was in the parade with his YMCA Papoose Tribes.


The YMCA also had a group from the Red Hat Society.

If you can't red the sign it says "Scarlet Skinny Dippers". (They all do water exercise at the Y.)

Of course, no holiday parade ends until Santa goes by.


It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment