Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Motorhome is finally fixed

We finally have the motorhome fixed. We spent 2 nights in the parking lot of Camping World in Amsterdam. We now have a new door awning and a digital converter box for our TV. Nothing much exciting happening so I thought I would post some more pictures of my family.


This picture is of me and my Uncle Ron. He is in an assisted living home for Alzhiemer's. He says he is in Stage 2 Alzhiemers but he knew us and seems to remember everything from the past. He is the one who gave me the inspiration for this kind of life. He has crossed this country many times in his motorhome. He traveled with my aunt (she passed over 10 years ago) and alone. He seems happy where he is.
This is my cousin Patrice and her husband Roger.

This picture is of Barbara Hall (she was my mother's cousin) Uncle Vern (my mother's brother), and Aunt Pat (she was married to my mother's other brother).
We are on to Littleton Mass outside Boston for the next 7 days. Hope to have some good pictures and interesting things to post.



No comments:

Post a Comment